• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery day is tomorrow!!!!!

Beyondtheoutside

I cannot believe this day is FINALLY here. It seems as if I have waited forever. The wait was much needs though. I have learned a lot of remarkable things on this journey. I have overcome a ton fears associated with my health and well being. I will never forget the struggle and sacrifice it takes to get to this point. The great thing is the journey is really just beginning. I sit in silence today just to reflect on what I have done and what I have changed. It's scary to ponder what it will be like after tomorrow. I know that I can get through anything with own strength and willpower but also the amazing support and love that I am blessed to have from my family. So today I let go of that sick overweight battered and abused little girl so that i can make room for this healthy happy SKINNY!!!(lol) strong woman that I will soon become.

What a wonderful post!!

Good luck tomorrow x

Congratulations..! This post brings a lump to my throat. I want to and will say WELL DONE for everything you have overcome. You've now peaked at the top of the mountain and tomorrow begins your decent, which I hope is at full steam ahead. I wish you, luck, love, health and happiness always.
Katie xxx

Lovely post! Wishing you all the very best for tomorrow and the rest of your journey to the new you x

Well done on your choices and I wish you a swift safe recovery and all the inner strength you need to become the new beautiful butterfly you were born to be. Free of all past pressures and nightmares.

I cannot believe this day is FINALLY here. It seems as if I have waited forever. The wait was much needs though. I have learned a lot of remarkable things on this journey. I have overcome a ton fears associated with my health and well being. I will never forget the struggle and sacrifice it takes to get to this point. The great thing is the journey is really just beginning. I sit in silence today just to reflect on what I have done and what I have changed. It's scary to ponder what it will be like after tomorrow. I know that I can get through anything with own strength and willpower but also the amazing support and love that I am blessed to have from my family. So today I let go of that sick overweight battered and abused little girl so that i can make room for this healthy happy SKINNY!!!(lol) strong woman that I will soon become.
ahh pet what a time you seem to have had, its good to reflect on what has brought you to this new life you are about to embark on, it was a very moving post all the very best for tomorrow and keep us informed of how you are when you feel up to it, but dont worry sweetheart; you are just beginning xxxxxxxx

all our lives we think we are the only ones to suffer our pasts , then ,after years ,you find a site like this and find out your not alone ,and others have been through the turmoils and heartaches too,i wish you a fast recovery and hope you get everything you hope for out of this surgery,cant sit in the dark for ever , eh love , its time to feel lifes sunshine on ya face,and enjoy every moment ,you go girl and be lucky x

Wishing you a speedy recovery after tomorrow hun - you'll be fine - it's the start of a new and exciting time in your life and we're all here to help you along the way!

Good luck Skinny girl
x

beautifully written. Good luck for tomorrow.

good luck x

All the best for tomorrow. Hope everything goes well and you have a very swift recovery too.

Good luck on your special day hun! It's all good from here onwards xx

Back