• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Swapping diets on pre op

sophiapink100

Hi all,

I started my pre op diet Monday and opted for slim fast. I am having incredible stomach pain and diarrhoea with it. Has anyone swapped diets during their pre op?

My pre-op diet (am on third :() has five versions. You can pick a different one on each day, but not mix them. Best check with your provider as to what they want as they all seem to have different rules. And rules are NOT meant to be broken in this case :D

Wrote this one and then thought it was in the wrong place but didn't know how to delete it lol.

Provider says don't mix but what are you supposed to do if you can't keep anything in. I've emailed them so hopefully hear back tomorrow x

Hiya, I was put on the milk diet but im lactose intolerant, I did 3 days with the lactofree milk and I was getting terrible stomach ache and diarrhoea, I think the sheer amount of milk I was drinking was too much for my body. I was then given a very strict diet to follow ( was done on NHS) which was low in fat,sugar and carbs which was just as tough but stopped the tummy pain and constant trips to the toilet!

If the milk is not agreeing with you defo ask if there are other diets that you can do.

I wasn't given a choice. Just 3x SlimFast milkshakes/day for three weeks and at least 1.5L of water (I've been told unsweetened non-carbonated drinks are ok as well).

I wasn't given a choice. Just 3x SlimFast milkshakes/day for three weeks and at least 1.5L of water (I've been told unsweetened non-carbonated drinks are ok as well).

See I was under the impression as long as they are sugar free you can drink pop

Back