• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Taunton...Mr R Welbourn...?

taunton

hi mermaid. just read your thread,.congratulations on your decision and date for surgury.i too am also due to have bypass surgury at taunton on 19th jan 08.mr wellbourne is also my surgeon.from what i can gather mr wellbourne is held in very high regard throughout the southwest.i do not have to do the optifast diet but i do have to do a very low calorie diet a week before my op. just wanted to wish you good luck and best wishes for the 14th:)

hi mermaid. just read your thread,.congratulations on your decision and date for surgury.i too am also due to have bypass surgury at taunton on 19th jan 08.mr wellbourne is also my surgeon.from what i can gather mr wellbourne is held in very high regard throughout the southwest.i do not have to do the optifast diet but i do have to do a very low calorie diet a week before my op. just wanted to wish you good luck and best wishes for the 14th:)

hi eggbat! wow we are so close date wise...it would be great if we could be bypass buddies...just an idea...up to you?x

hi have not posted for a while, already had my band done with wga, i go for fills in cardiff with wls, if you are going to using this service i would be interested in meeting up or maybe sharing lifts.

good luck and dont hesitate to ask anything

moe

Back