• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thai Green Curry (made with phili)

piratess

This is so yummy i had to share .. not sure on calories but definatly lower than the traditional way.

chicken breast chopped
onion
mushrooms
peppers

fry onions until soft add 2 heaped teaspoons of thai green curry paste add until sizzling a little then chuck in chicken and veggies .. fry until chicken is cooked, add i heaped tablespoon of phili and a couple of splashs of milk to make the sauce.

serve with what ever you fancy, completly yummy and quick to make to :)

Sounds great ! I expect it would be relatively easy to workout the cals on myfitnesspal or something xxx Thanks for sharing

This is so yummy i had to share .. not sure on calories but definatly lower than the traditional way.

chicken breast chopped
onion
mushrooms
peppers

fry onions until soft add 2 heaped teaspoons of thai green curry paste add until sizzling a little then chuck in chicken and veggies .. fry until chicken is cooked, add i heaped tablespoon of phili and a couple of splashs of milk to make the sauce.

serve with what ever you fancy, completly yummy and quick to make to :)
That sounds lovely, I've nearly finished my slushie stage and can't wait to eat some real food!

Back