• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thankyou and feeling upbeat!

blossom11

Hi everyone,

Feeling quite positive tonight. I've lost 9.5 lb in a week doing pre op diet. One more week to go and it's getting easier everyday
.thank goodness the first few days were really tough.

Got pre op at the hospital on Friday and tonight the nurse called. She was just lovely. So empathetic and warm natured. She covered everything and was really personable. Hope she's going to do my fills!!

I don't her how worried I was about general anesthetic and she went through it all step by step so I'm feeling really reassured.

I've also been sent an exercise plan for post surgery. It's a daily walking plan and as I find exercise problematic this should be about my level and something I can do with my little girl.

Thanks so much to this forum. I actually don't know what I would do without it. Great advice and experience and mutual support from others.

Take care everyone and good luck on your journeys.

Omg well done ! Huge hug to you !
Feels awesome doesn't it !
Mindy
Xxxxx

Yeah feel really reassured now I've spoken to the nurse. It's the little things isn't it?

Really pleased with the loss...not looking forward to more weeks of liquid though post surgery!!

Need to try those eggs when I'm allowed!!

Well done :) you girls are rocking it ......... try not to worry... it will be over and done with before you know it..... for a while you will wonder what the hell you've done to yourself BUT I PROMISE it will be the best thing you've done...... x x x keep going girls, i'm routing for ya x x x

Blossom thats a brilliant loss in one weel and your op is going to hear before you know it. x

best of luck with your journey x

Blossom
Do you take vitamins pills also ?
I havnt been told to but over a month ago I was feeling so tired I started taking Floradix liquid vitamins ( it tastes so good lol )
Because it has a good doe of iron in it , I started to feel a lot better . My diet before was absolute crap I admit .
Mindy
Xx

Hi Mindy,

I started taking them when I made the decision for surgery. So I'm taking liquid iron, multivitamin and one for my knees and joints...

I know they say there's no malabsorption but like you I was feeling so tired and eating such a lot of crap before!!

Hope you've had a great day X x

Best of luck for today and will be waiting for you to join us on the losers bench x

Good luck Blossom ! Will be waiting to hear your ok !
Mindy
Xxxxx

Back