• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello again and cha ching cha ching!!

hope2bthina

Hiya folks been awol again..i do this when i'm down...you get used to me eventually ;)

A quick update..well had my 1st fill on 7th April had 9mls in my 14ml band. I thought yay brill great will last ages having that much in..lol no wore off after 10 days.

I'm still filming for the tv so i rang the dietician and moaned that i had zero restriction and i was going to be a fat bander in september when the show aired. So i have 2nd fill tomorrow..yiphee:D.

Been feeling really down about the whole thing and went to the wls support group at the hospital tonight and glad i went. Saw the lovely Rachel again and i met Cha ching cha ching....altho i never actually found out who she was until we were talking forums and rachel said this is cha ching...well shocked i was...you know when you have an image of how someone is and she just wasn't my image but that's a good thing:D.....not often i'm speechless but i was pretty much.

What a lovely lady and it was a pleasure to meet you cha ching and to see you again Rachel...2nite cheered me up no end and hopefully with that and my fill i might just get back to it xxx

Glad to have you back Kelly xxxxx No more disappearing !

Last edited:
Yup, your right about Cah ching, she is a lovely lady and so very vivacious..... It's good to find buddies locally who have had the same surgery and know the battles you face together....

Hiya folks been awol again..i do this when i'm down...you get used to me eventually ;)

A quick update..well had my 1st fill on 7th April had 9mls in my 14ml band. I thought yay brill great will last ages having that much in..lol no wore off after 10 days.

I'm still filming for the tv so i rang the dietician and moaned that i had zero restriction and i was going to be a fat bander in september when the show aired. So i have 2nd fill tomorrow..yiphee:D.

Been feeling really down about the whole thing and went to the wls support group at the hospital tonight and glad i went. Saw the lovely Rachel again and i met Cha ching cha ching....altho i never actually found out who she was until we were talking forums and rachel said this is cha ching...well shocked i was...you know when you have an image of how someone is and she just wasn't my image but that's a good thing:D.....not often i'm speechless but i was pretty much.

What a lovely lady and it was a pleasure to meet you cha ching and to see you again Rachel...2nite cheered me up no end and hopefully with that and my fill i might just get back to it xxx

Just found this!!!

Aaaaaawww.... fank you! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hope your fill went well :)

I hope I didn't disappoint LOL. See you next month! :D x

Back