• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Country smells.........

Amanda123

....of barbeques!!!!

Got back from tescos a while ago and everywhere I drove smelt yummy!!!

So got home and had tomato, cucumber, a little sliced chicken and for a total treat a few slices of pickled beetroot!!

Who needs bbq's lol

Ooohhh but it is still sooooo very tempting, so well done on resisting!!! Great weight loss as well well done, nice to have another bander in the club so to speak!!!!

Hi Ali,

Thanks for the welcome :)

Not lost anything for a couple of weeks now....
Just want to get my holiday over with then I'll be off for my 2nd fill. Just hope I'll get lots of restriction then!!

You have still done really well though, and just remember that it is gone forever!! How was the first fill?? Not sure when mine will be yet and although I know what to expect from the procedure, would love to know what it is 'really' like xx

You have still done really well though, and just remember that it is gone forever!! How was the first fill?? Not sure when mine will be yet and although I know what to expect from the procedure, would love to know what it is 'really' like xx
Yes thats true...it is gone forever!!

I was banded in Prague and the fills are free....but you still have to pay to get there so I go to Dr Marc Focquet in London

He was lovely and soon put me at ease. The fill itself was easy,bit painful but hardly anything, and it was very soon over.

Felt restricted straight away when I had a cup of water in reception but it disappeared after a couple of days.

Next fill is on 16th august....he said he'll give me another 2.5cc to bring me to 5 so hopefully it'll stop me snacking!!

Amanda

I know exactly how you feel. I could smell all the BBQs today too. GRRR. I was a bit naughtier than you and went for a meal at the Harvester, if you can call what I had a meal. I had a quarter of a children's healthy meal and a few bits from the salad bar. It was lovely to go out though.

Yes thats true...it is gone forever!!

I was banded in Prague and the fills are free....but you still have to pay to get there so I go to Dr Marc Focquet in London

He was lovely and soon put me at ease. The fill itself was easy,bit painful but hardly anything, and it was very soon over.

Felt restricted straight away when I had a cup of water in reception but it disappeared after a couple of days.

Next fill is on 16th august....he said he'll give me another 2.5cc to bring me to 5 so hopefully it'll stop me snacking!!

Amanda

Thanks Amada, just keep taking it all one day at a time - your second fill will be here before you know it!!

....of barbeques!!!!

Got back from tescos a while ago and everywhere I drove smelt yummy!!!

So got home and had tomato, cucumber, a little sliced chicken and for a total treat a few slices of pickled beetroot!!

Who needs bbq's lol
GOD doesn't it just think everyone on my street is having a BBQ today! will be dreaming of sausages and burgers tonight!!!!!

GOD doesn't it just think everyone on my street is having a BBQ today! will be dreaming of sausages and burgers tonight!!!!!

:D Just been outside washing my car, and the smell is wonderful, burgers and sausages cooking nearly everywhere :mad: my neighbours are just firing thiers up now :eek:

LOL I spent most of the week in Blackpool cooking sausages and burgers and bacon and eggs for everyone else! One night it got a bit much so I peeled the skin off a sausage and tried a bite. Skinned sausage is not appealing, soon got rid of that craving!

Back