• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The crazy world of WLS :)

funky24

Just a random thread, (hope im ok to post) :0) Just a place where anyone and everyone can post, for a general chat, say where you live, about your journey so far - how it differs to others, interesting tips, your favourite part of your journey, what shops your loving, your stats, any thing about yourself that you would like to share just a bit of fun and great for the chatterboxes like meee ;)

Hi I'm Susanna now 4 months post op and doing good, still working on when to stop eating with major fail yesterday, a lot better today. I'm a single parent to my beautiful daughter and my little man :) hi everyone x x x

Attachments

• image-537652436.jpg
    image-537652436.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 22
  • image-1375302755.jpg
    image-1375302755.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 17
Hi. I'm yvie. I just got my funding approved today. I'm from bradford Im married with a 16 year old son who is trying hard to be supportive but is a bit freaked out at the moment. He googled bypasses and found a lot of horror stories. He will be fine xxx

Im lisa i live in kent and im awaiting my first hospital appointment at st richards, iv had funding granted and seen a dietician and psychotherapist.....my partner is being very supportive, and my mum is worrying but excited... (must be where i get my worrying from) hehe x

Hi I'm Kim, live in central London. 11 weeks post op, had a gastric sleeve. Had major medication allergies after op & had to have a stretch coz exit from pouch to intestines got inflamed. All OK now. Lost 5 stones 10 lbs & 4 dress sizes. 3 weeks into exercise programme & loving my new shape. Finding introduction to new foods difficult & getting enough protein down. Never hungry so don't want to eat (first time in my life LOL ). Fluids are no problem. Have loads of hobbies & love to chat. Good luck everyone!

hi bellydancer, sorry to hear of your troubles - but glad to hear your getting sorted....thats a great weightloss well done you! :) i read a woman should get between 80 and 100g of protein a day is that right? x

Back