• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On top of the world

Gaggle

Hi

After my gastric balloon insertion last Sat, I am now feeling on top of the world!!!!

Didn't know how much just one week could make to your confidence. Have lost weight already, but I can actually see a difference and I think I have grown 10 feet taller.

I never doubted I was doing the wrong thing, but after the negative feed back from some work colleagues It made me feel selfish. But wowww!! there going to see a different me as my confidence is so high this girl is holding no prisoners...he he.

To all the surgical weight loss guys out there, stick with it and ride any tide, when you feel the way I do today theres nothing that will bring you down. What a great feeling..

Sorry to waffle just had to share :D

Hold in there serenitylove it will get better. Think of you long term goal and what your going to achieve because you will get there. Thinking of you.

ride that storm!!

G x ;)

you go girl, great to hear you sounding so positive xx

What a fab, positive post. Well done! :)

Great post Gaggle, you're doing fantastically well, and that new found confidence is just going to grow and grow.

Fantastic news Gaggle. so glad you feeling so well!!!

Serenity love soz you feeling crappy. whats up? x

Back