• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The day has arrived!!

Hi Niccie,

Yep I do have to say although I'm feeling the what on earth have I done to myself feeling at times the support from my provider has been excellent.

On a good note I slept really well last night. Going to try and be a bit more upright today and more pottering. Hopefully start my walking plan on Sunday...now to get up!!

Have a great day x x x

Take it easy though .
You might feel good but don't forget what has happened inside of you and you have 5 stab wounds so to speak ..
Have a wonderful day !
Xxxx

Hi Blossom and congrats! Best thing I ever did (still have a way to go though lol) How are you finding it so far? I just had a fill yesterday and am on day two on liquids. Cant believe when I first had this done I managed liquids for a whole two and a half weeks! Anyway, I hope youre feeling happy and that you are doing well.

Let us know how you are getting on!

Lu xxx

Hello!

I had a rough start with pain and wind but I feel like I'm turning a corner now!!!

Can you feel restriction from your fill?

Hi Blossom,

Its kind of hard to tell how much yet because i am on day three of liquids but yes, I have already felt some just from eating soup! How long do you have before you get a fill? how are you feeling today? did you have to take much time off work?

lu xxx

Back