• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just arrived at dolan park

sunny69

Hi all just arrived at dolan, my driver was a lovely man called callum nice and chatty, had my bloods done and shown to my room 20, feel tired as only had a couple of hrs sleep, Jo is my nurse and is lovely can't do enough really made to feel welcome , will keep u updated xx.

Saturday 8.25 am
Woke up at 4 with a banging headache so stuffy in here, all showered up sexy knicks and stockings on waiting to go down, do have a phobia about going under anestetic and not waking up so please visulize me in a bubble for protection and send a prayer my way.
love to you all
Xxx

Last edited:
Good luck! Glad driver was ok and you sound like all is going well so far. I so wish I could have had my surgery at Dolan Park as it is just up the road!

When are you having your surgery?

woohoo good luck sunny :) xxx

Good luck Sunny!!! Xxx

Good Luck Chick x

Good luck for the morning :) xx

Wow!! Good luck for your surgery in having dr super on the 11th at Dolan park, what's your room like? X

Good luck x

Sunny- hope it goes well....will see you Band-side soon :)

good luck x

good luck sunny xx

sunny69 said:
In morning, why can't you have yours done here,? X

I am having a bypass which they do only at Telford hospital. Hope everything has gone well for you!

Wow!! Good luck for your surgery in having dr super on the 11th at Dolan park, what's your room like? X

Like hotel room lovely and clean, take some ear plugs and a neck pillow , didn't really sleep a wink while o was there, not in much pain at all, I had Dr halstead as he was lovely

Back