• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

D day make room on that lossers bench! x

rach33

Just a quick post, to say a massive thank you to all on here who have helped my anxieties over the last week or so, today is the start of my new life, gotta be at hospital for 12, I'm feeling very nervous, sick, and a bit excited, need to pull myself together I think, I wish it was all done, see you all on the other side, xxx

Good luck hun hope you have aspeedy recovery xx

Good luck Rach33 :) xx

Good luck to you! x

Gutted, back home liver hadn't shrunk enough despite being on milk for two weeks and not cheating!
Surgeon said this had only happened once before to him, but could see from my loss since preop I had stuck to it,
He said it was because I am so big (26 stone) and carry most of my weight on top, I am going to have the balloon for 6 months loose another couple of stone
Then he said he will do again in about 6 months,
Gutted though I've now got all pain but no gain!

awww Rach im soooo sorry hun good luck with ur balloon xxx

Oh no, poor you :-( Good luck with the balloon, all the weight loss, even with pre diet it's all in the right direction,

Leila x

Sorry to hear this :( hopefully this will lead to a safer op for you.

Thanks everyone, I'm not about to give up, your all an inspiration and I will soon be joining you,
Just a slight technical hitch, I am hoping to hear from mr wadley this week, so will be ringing his secretary Thursday if I don't hear
Anything, xx

Wow, yvessa you have done really well,

Hope you don't mind me asking but how heavy was you when you had op
And what op did you have.
Thanks, xxx

Wow, yvessa you have done really well,

Hope you don't mind me asking but how heavy was you when you had op
And what op did you have.
Thanks, xxx

Thank you :) my heaviest was 30 stone 4 but got down to 26 10 for the day of my op. I had the bypass as with my bmi i couldn't see myself losing all the weight without the most drastic procedure I could have.

Oh my life, yvessa, your half the person you used to be!
Bet you have bags of confidence now Hun, really really well done.
If I can do half as well as you have I will be happy, xxx

Oh my life, yvessa, your half the person you used to be!
Bet you have bags of confidence now Hun, really really well done.
If I can do half as well as you have I will be happy, xxx

Thank you :) I do feel amazing - still want to lose a lot more but getting there.

Back