• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The incredible shrinking woman !

RoseA

Got round to taking some more measurements today... in 7 weeks I have lost:

1.5 inches from my neck
3.5 inches from my bust
4 inches from my waist
7 inches from my hips :eek:
4 inches from my thighs
1 inch from my calves
1 inch from my ankles

My gob is well and truly smacked !!!

fantastic news keep up the good work

Woo hoo Rose, that is fantastic :)
You are doing really well, and must be so proud of yourself, well deserved too xxxxxx

Wow! Fab job!

Way to go girl!!!! :woohoo:

I've just compared my measurements with yours and we've lost almost the same!! I've only lost 2" from the fullest part of my bust (don't want to lose anymore!!) but measuring under my bust I've lost 3.5" and I've only lost 2" from my thighs, but they're not terribly fat to start with. Otherwise the rest of my measurements are the same! :D

Doesn't it feel good though!! I went out today in a skirt & top I've not worn for over 3 years, and also bought two new tops in size 18 :wee:

Thanks girls !! Yes, it does feel good and I'm really enjoying seeing my shape change for the better !

Way to go girl!!!! :woohoo:

I've just compared my measurements with yours and we've lost almost the same!! I've only lost 2" from the fullest part of my bust (don't want to lose anymore!!) but measuring under my bust I've lost 3.5" and I've only lost 2" from my thighs, but they're not terribly fat to start with. Otherwise the rest of my measurements are the same! :D

Doesn't it feel good though!! I went out today in a skirt & top I've not worn for over 3 years, and also bought two new tops in size 18 :wee:

Way to go Twigs !! Isn't it fun ?! I reckon I've already put the clock back nearly 20 years in terms of my current size :D:D

Massive well done x

Back