• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the new me

perkyprincess

383966_10150630371768782_795218781_12213003_1711193417_n.jpg

had my op in march and weighed in at 22.7 stones and now weigh 13.2stones. best decision i ever made its changed my life.

oh mate you look fantastic!! well done :) is that a clock growing out of your head? lol x

Wow , you look fab xx

You look amazing! When I'm having a bit of a wobble wondering what the hell I'm getting myself into, all I need to do is look at posts like this and it renews my excitement and enthusiasm for the op :)

H xx

Wow you look amazing! Truly an inspiration to anyone just starting the journey, you must be chuffed to bits!? Fantastic x x

Wow well dun u look gawjus x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

OMG!! You look amazing, well done your fantastic weight loss!!! xx

I remember it well. We were done quite close to each other. Well done to you, you are looking amazing. Take care and thanks for posting the latest pic.
I keep promising myself that I will do some of me too.
Lynne x

You look fabulous, PerkyPrincess, especially your face -- we can now see how beautiful you are !!

Who is the adorable little boy in the first photo on the left? I'm sure he must be really proud of you! :)

looking fantastic, gives me hope for what lies ahead! x

Back