• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The road is long, but i'm seeing the changes

Thank you lovely people xx

Well done, you look great, Karen x

Blimey Looking gooood :eek:

And you were worried you would walk past me!!!!!
Glad you put that new photo on so I will recognise you when we meet up next :D:D

Blimey Looking gooood :eek:

And you were worried you would walk past me!!!!!
Glad you put that new photo on so I will recognise you when we meet up next :D:D

I'm waiting for that coffee date Wendy xx

You look fab, and that grey dress is lovely x

It's a aqua blue jumper/dress i had from Sainsburys for just over a £5 lol... they had a half price sale on some stuff and then an extra 25% off... I've only wore it about three times and i don't care i'll get another month or so out of it then it will go to the charity shop :) Thanks lovelies xx

julie you look amazing hun, well done, i think you and i are on par with each other, im also in the 17s, only got 1 more pound till the 16s, but my weight is comming of slowly again now , but to be honest i dont give a damn, even if i was to stay this weight id be happy now, as i feel great. i never wanted to be skinny , but if i was able to get into the 13s i would be very happy . but it took me 22 years of food abuse to get to almost 24 stone, so if it take a few years to get into the 13s ill deal with it xxxx

Well done Julie x x

Thanks Tracey, last weigh in two weeks ago i was 4 lb off being 17 stone... I am so hoping to crack that barrier soon :) I dont want to be stick thin, i still want to retain some shape, i can't imagine being 13 stone but it would be marvellous if i was :) xx

You look so good!

Back