• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the WEDDING & the size 16 DRESS

alannah

hi everyone,the wedding was out of this world.my daughter looked stunning n i :cry: buckets,:D but it was a great day n night.the size 16 DRESS fitted purfect;),pics to follow very soon.well i danced my little saggy legs off:stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::0chacha::party0049::party0049::party0049:& lost 6 lbs:8855:YES 6 LBS.mind you i cant put one foot in front of the other but boy i had a bloody good time & all on two sips of champers to toast the:character00250:the rest of time i was drinking O J'S,pics to follow lol.OH yeah did i tell you i lost 6 LBS:D i still cant belive it tho lol.:D

LOL sounds like a complete blast! and well done on losing the SIX pounds!

I bet you felt fab in your size 16 frock! Well done and I'm really chuffed for you.

:confused:thank you hun,lol still cant belive it.i must admit it i did feel good in the dress.now going to the weight lose bench n get it on record before i wake up :8855:xxxx

oh jacqui,it was hun i just hope i can put pics on when i get them xx

did you lose 6lb Alannah? you should have said!!

hay mona,guess wot i lost 6 POUNDS:8855::8855::8855:

lol that is fantabulous!!!!!!!!! well done you hun, you must be floating

So pleased for you all Alannah... what a wonderful day... love and hugs to you all xxx

hi everyone,the wedding was out of this world.my daughter looked stunning n i :cry: buckets,:D but it was a great day n night.the size 16 DRESS fitted purfect;),pics to follow very soon.well i danced my little saggy legs off:stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::0chacha::party0049::party0049::party0049:& lost 6 lbs:8855:YES 6 LBS.mind you i cant put one foot in front of the other but boy i had a bloody good time & all on two sips of champers to toast the:character00250:the rest of time i was drinking O J'S,pics to follow lol.OH yeah did i tell you i lost 6 LBS:D i still cant belive it tho lol.:D

Hurry up and post pics, i'm sooooo impatient and want to see how lovely you looked, oh yes and see if you can't slip a pic of the happy couple too :) xx

will do julie as soon as i get them i will post them,btw i put some b4's of me on profile.yes mona i sure am floating,but still cant belive it lol.thank you bev.my ex put 50 pics on his profile of the wedding but not one of the brides mother except one of my back in a group n i was standing next to his g/f lol whos ass is about 5/6 sixes bigger then mine,so i put my 2p's worth in n said nice ass alannah lol was going to add shame about the one next to me but i lived with him 22 yrs so he will know wot i ment without saying it.......pmsl

BELT

oh wait till you see the pics,i was soooooooo proud:Dof me but more proud of her cos she looked soooo good in her dress,she has more guts then me, when i got married to her dad i just had a normal dress on.not a wedding dress like Ellen wore.Well i had to go n buy a belt cos my jeans keep falling down:8855:i can honestly say i have never worn a belt before,n most of them were to big:8855:.i hope you have all seen my pics that i put on of me b4 op cos its taken me this long to upload them,now trying to get pics of op n me with my saggy legs:rolleyes::cool:.watch profile for more updates.xx

Back