• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the WEDDING & the size 16 DRESS,lol just 1 profile pic

alannah

hi everybody,just to let you all know that ive had a great pic of me n my daughter at her wedding:Dshe looks beautiful in her dress n i was so proud of her i spent most of the time:cry:cos she looked sooooo good.well as for me n the size 16 dress it fitted perfectly.but when i look at the pic iam sure somebody has put my head on a different body:eek:i know its a head thing but its hard to look at it n say thats me:rolleyes:well she looks good whoever it is:8855:

hi sugga,i think you will have a longer wait cos the pics not there:8855::eek:i thought i put it as my profile pic lol well if i did its gone now:8855:,nice to talk to you any way n yes iam very proud but it does seem very strange to see a pic of me:8855:well back to the drawing board for me n my the time your able to see my pic it might be there:8855:xxx

I can see it and very lovely it is too!

:Daww thank you charis,i must admit i did feel special,but my girl looked soooo beautiful,i spent most of the time :cry: n boy was it a good time as well :8855:xx

you look bloody brilliant sweetpea well done you xxxx

aww thank you hunni bun.i still dont belive i got in the dress,i think its a body double ...pmsl Ellen was beautiful in her dress,she made me so proud,i love her so much xxx

Back