• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thread not appearing?

Tatiana

Hi there,

Yesterday I posted a thread in the introduce yourself part of the forum, there was a message to say it would be checked before being posted, but it still hasn't appeared in the forum.

How long can I expect it to take for the thread to appear?

Tatiana

The thread has been approved, it can take a few days for a post to be approved especially during holiday times or busy periods.

I am impatient too :) I wrote a few threads yesterday and they haven't shown up yet! I think more mods are needed, never seen it take this long for forum posts to appear!

Thanks Pierce... I posted a thread in the Sleeve forum but it doesn't seem to have appeared, did something go wrong?

I deleted it because it was a gastric bypass thread and it was a duplicate of the thread you posted in the Gastric bypass section :)

Pierce

Actually it wasn't... I was asking for the same info from the two different groups as I was trying to decide between the bypass and the sleeve. I had changed the content of the sleeve thread for the sleeve forum. I wanted to hear from both groups about each individual surgery but wanted the same general information. Are threads always deleted like this without actually being read because if it had been read, you would have seen the difference. :/

Actually it wasn't... I was asking for the same info from the two different groups as I was trying to decide between the bypass and the sleeve. I had changed the content of the sleeve thread for the sleeve forum. I wanted to hear from both groups about each individual surgery but wanted the same general information. Are threads always deleted like this without actually being read because if it had been read, you would have seen the difference. :/

HI TutleGal,

My apologies for deleting the thread on you.

Unfortunately I do not have much time to read through the threads properly and I thought in this case that possibly because the first thread didn't go through you tried to repost it in a second forum.

Pierce

Sorry I didn't mean to sound snippy, I'm just impatient haha I'm sure you all remember what it was like back in the research stages. Wanting to take everything in and figure things out as soon as possible! :)

Back