• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ticker showing weightloss

Want2b3

How do I a ticker to the bottom of my posts, just a visual motivator to remind me how far I have come/how far to go before I join the losers bench.

Tap/click on your username at the top right and then go Signature.

Then tickerfactory is a good place to get tickers!

Thank you Pierce

It might be worth mentioning it doesn't always update automatically here when you go and update your ticker. It will do it within 24 hours I think. When I first updated mine I couldn't understand why here it was still showing the old info for a while. @Pierce explained and it was all good :)

It might be worth mentioning it doesn't always update automatically here when you go and update your ticker. It will do it within 24 hours I think. When I first updated mine I couldn't understand why here it was still showing the old info for a while. @Pierce explained and it was all good :)
Thanks FeeBee for letting me know as would be thinking it was broke Doh! How often do you weigh/update?
I only had my mums scales yesterday so wasn't worried thinking about it. But I have weighed 3 times today! It changes all the time. I will have to leave it to my weigh in days me thinks or that will be my next obsession after food!!!

@Pierce my signature is not updating on my posts, but if I go to "my details" and click on my signature the version there is the updated one! Is there something I need to do to refresh it or update it on my posts? Thanks.

OK,

Tickerfactory have updated their links and sadly the software can't follow any redirect links for security reasons.

As such anybody reading these posts you need to go to tickerfactory by clicking on your signature and get the bbcode and update your signature on here.

@Hannah2 I've updated your signature for you. Let me know if you continue to have issues :)

Thank you Pierce :)

Is this a one off update copying the code, or do we have to do that each time we update the ticker?

I can't get past first base as I have been into signature and don't know where to find Ticker Factory. Can someone tell me please? Thanks

Thank you Pierce :)

Is this a one off update copying the code, or do we have to do that each time we update the ticker?

Once off, you will notice that tickerfactory has a green padlock now to indicate secure site. This change is what is messing up the signatures. It's good that they moved over to secure site so it is worth the hassle.

Thanks FeeBee for letting me know as would be thinking it was broke Doh! How often do you weigh/update?
I only had my mums scales yesterday so wasn't worried thinking about it. But I have weighed 3 times today! It changes all the time. I will have to leave it to my weigh in days me thinks or that will be my next obsession after food!!!
I normally weigh in on a Sunday morning and just use my scales as it seems that every set of scales will give you a different result! I recently went 4 weeks without weighing at all which has really helped me break the habit of weighing in through the week. We fluctuate naturally all the time I think :)

Hi Pierce

Please could you advise me. I tried to update my ticker with weight loss but the words just appear? Tried html and all the other links to paste. Also the weight loss does not show on ticker on the website.

Hi,

It is showing the chart, but I put in both...

You need to look for "BBCODE..

You can remove the chart/ticker as needed from your signature :)

Thank you Pierce I will try to remove chart now as takes up too much room. Fingers crossed.

Sorted Pierce thanks as complex

Back