• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ticker Factory chart

zetacatty

A loser at last!
How do I set up a weight loss chart - not a ruler. I've seen it on other member's posts but looked all over the ticker factory site and just can't find it!

OK - Here goes -

When you create your Ticker on the website - look below the bit that says "Back" and "Configure Another Ticker" - You will see a bit that says:

Cut and paste code for most boards and web pages: bbCode:
(Message Boards code, FertilityFriend.com's boards, phpBB based boards, Invision Power Board, vBulletin...)

Copy the BB code data from inside that box. That is what you need to copy to add the ticker (like my snake).

Next think is to add it to your signature - so go to your cpanel and click Edit Signature.

Then you need to get the editor into the correct mode so click the button to do this which is at the top right hand side of the editor and looks like
switchmode.gif

You can then simply paste the BB code at the point you want it to appear.

Sorry but I have rushed this as I have WI tonight.

Let me know if I can help further

Cheers
Mike

Thanks for that Mike, but I already have a ticker - it's the chart I want. Is it somehow converted from the ticker? I want one just like yours!:gimi: Have fun at WI tonight. Marion xx

Sorry - I missed that!

If you go to Ticker Factory and look at your graph, underneath you will see the following:

Add Your Graph to your Blog, web page, post...

Click the Add button and it will take you to a page with the Bulletin Board (BB) code for the graph image!

Hope that does it for you!

Cheers and sorry ...
Mike

Thanks Mike - but I've looked everywhere for the graph and can only find a ticker! Am I missing something??? Marion xx

Can I get my ticker info back if I have lost the favorite or do I have to start all over?

i pm you xx

Back