• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tiredness

eggbat

Six Month Post Op
hi everyone can anyone offer any help and advice i am week 15 post op and am doing ok after a few initial problems but the last few weeks i have been so tired i sleep about ten hours a night andsometimes need a short nap late afternoons i still have trouble with a lot of foods and probaly eat more soup than i shoud and yoghurts but i also take the vitamin tablets from my gp also a good multi vit.i have also had blood tests for b12 etc but have heard no more so presume all is good.its just the constant fatigue and tiredness thats getting to me...any ideas

Hi Eggbat,

I've learned over the last 2 weeks just how tired you get when you're not eating properly! The good news is it's easy to fix. All you have to do is sort out your eating and you will feel much better. Try using an online food diary like Food Focus - Permanent Weight Loss and aim for 75-80g protein, 35-40g complex carbs and 1000cals per day.

Glad to see you around again Eggbat, was wondering how u were doing. Im still pre-op but have had funding agreed, and am just waiting to hear from musgrove or nuffield with appointment for surgeon. What kind of troubles have u had hun? Hope you're feeling more energetic soon. What about a good old fashioned tonic from the chemist?

Back