• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

To all my cyberfriends and those not yet met

charliegirl

Just wanted to wish everyone that I have had the pleasure of chatting with a very merry christmas and a happy new year....look forward to getting to know you even more in the new year....xx

like wise linda i hope you also have a merry christmas and a great new year in 2009.

best wishes

liz xxx

:4616:

Just wanted to wish everyone that I have had the pleasure of chatting with a very merry christmas and a happy new year....look forward to getting to know you even more in the new year....xx

Merry Xmas charliegirl :26::4616::xmastree::109: :D:D:D:D:D

haha i hope u havent been a nawty boy !

Merry Christams and a happy new year to charlie girl and everyone else on the forum. I better make the most of this new years party, as next year who knows, but hopefully i won't be able to eat and drink as I have done previously, but I'll still be the perfect host, just hopefully now wll be able to fit in to the perfect party dress so heres to a fantastic 2009 and everything it brings an end to all the waiting for me and everyone else.

Merry Christmas!!!

Happy Christmas Linda and everyone on mini's and here's to a slimmer future 2009:party0016:

Linda,

:109::xmastree::109::47:

Magical & happy holidays to you. May your fondest wishes come true in the new year.

Nic

Have a great Xmas linda and everyone else on here:D:D

Back