• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Today!

blondelozzie

Well I am awake very early, awake haha not like I have slept much!I'm a little bit annoyed I came to have my bloods done last night, was told that it would probably make me early on list but alas I am last on list to be admitted at 11 so gonna have a looooong day ahead of me!
Just been sitting outside Tavel lodge ringing hubby to say happy birthday and seen a lady leaving with bags and family looks like she was 1st on list, damn her! But good luck tho!
Can have water till 8 am woohoo how exciting???
Ooooooh my cup of tea with milk is now further away I Can't wait, looks like its gonna be my midnight feast at this rate lol!

woohoo hun xx wishing u a speedy recovery xx

Good luck foor today, I was there tuesday you will be fine x I thinkk they did 10 bands on tuesday and they gave you an estimated theattre time. Mine was 12.30 and I went at 1pm x I was 3rd on the list x

Good luck today! And a speedy recovery afterwards :)

In my room! Very nervous now!

Good luck x and a speedy and pain free recovery x

Lots of luck, keep us updated on your progress.
Em xxxx

Yeyyyyyy I'm a bandit! All went well, pain not too bad cross between 5000 sit ups and being punched in tummy! All good xxx

Glad to hear all went well!
Lots of luck for your recovery and afterwards.
Em xxxx

Back