• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Today's official 1 month weigh in

joshsmommy

And I'm nervous. I'm part of a study, so while I've been visiting with the nurse every week, they wait until the 1 month mark to weigh and do measurements. And for the life of me, I can't remember exactly what I weighed on my home scale before I had the procedure, so I haven't been able to keep an accurate track of my progress at home. But I have a guess...thinking about 10-12 pounds so far. No clue on the measurements, but I was able to take my pants off yesterday without unbuttoning. I'll take that as a good sign!

So...off the the nurse this afternoon and I'll post with the results tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Good luck. Im sure you'll be surprised at how much you've lost. Well done for staying off the scales for a month too :)

Good luck - do let us know how you get on :)

12 pounds, as expected. Again, I'm not overly thrilled with that number. Honestly, for all the sickness in the first week, liquid diet before and after the procedure and reduced comsumption now, I would think I'd be a size 2 by now. Maybe not that skinny, but I was hoping for a loss of 20 or so pounds.

Now, if I could lose 12 pounds a month from here forward, I would be thrilled. But I know it's going to slow down from here. Everything I've read says the greatest loss occurs in the 1st 2 months. If I do all of this to lose 25-30 pounds, I'm going to be pissed.

They didn't do any other measurements, so I don't know what progress, if any, I made there.

How's everyone else getting along?

Hi ya.

Well done!!! That's 12lb gone!!!!
Are u drinking enough water? I wonder could u have any water retention?
Thinking u might not be able to drink as much water if u have the balloon in? I will know on Saturday won't I :)
Measure ur self now so u can see the inch loss per week and that will motivate u!!!!
Chin up! Every loss is a fantastic thing!!!!
Xx

Back