• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This time 1 month away

Gnomes

In exactly 1 months time, hopefully I will be banded!!!!

I was fine over Christmas as I had loads of things to do and keep my mind active, but now! oh god!, only 1 month to go!

I start the pre op diet on Wednesday and all I'm thinking about is food, food, food ahhhhhhh!!!!!

Still so much to do, make a list of what to pack, then actually pack, write a letter to my OH, worry if I'm shrinking my liver enough on this diet, will I be fine whilst under the anesthetic, how will I cope with the band??
I'll have a nervous breakdown before I even get to the hospital at this rate!

im the same as soon as i start a diet thats all i think about is food food food why lol im been good at the mo n staying focused just hope i can keep it up good luck for ya band in a months time x

At least this time you have an end goal, and you know not to cheat otherwise your surgeon may open you up n close you up without doing his handy work. Its all worth it!!! As for the op....45 mins and you're done....I was hyper going down with adrenalin kicking it...enjoy the ride!!!!!!

Hope the next month fly's by for you and b4 u know it u be a bander. Wishing u all the best - MeJulie xxx

I exactly the same, I have my bypass 30th January, but only start pre op diet 16th.. I simply can't wait!!!
Good luck

Back