• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Totally off on one !!! What have you had/having for Tea

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Well I know it is not really a thread but I was just wondering what you are all having for tea.
I have to write a food diary for my weight management course and to be honest she will think for god sake how many chickens are you going ot have killed in this 6 months haha !!
well we are having (when hubby is back from gym) chicken fillet, boiled potatoes, cauli, brocolli and carrots with gravy.

my whole diary consists of :
Tuna steaks
Salmon fillets
chicken fillets
ham salads
findus lasagne
boiled potatoes
jackets spuds
salad
salad
veg
I am sure there is more nice food out there !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helen
xx

I had jacket potatoe, with homemade red cabbage colslaw,crispy bacon and a grating of cheese. Will have a skinny cow mint chic ice cream later when I'm watching Americas next top model, the devil that I am x

I had on a plate 2 spoons of potato 2 small carrots a bit of chicken and 2 spoons of peas with gravy I ate ! spoon of spud 2 carrots and a spoon of peas

i had jacket pot with homemade chilli and a light sprinkle of cheese.

:eek:SHHH dont tell no 1 ive just ate a jammy dodger.

Homemade chilli with 5 different veg in it (leeks, courgettes, mushrooms, carrots and spinach) on a jacket spud with light dusting of grated cheese.

Had an apple Mullerice for pud....:rolleyes:

Chilli and jacket spud sounds like a popular choice.
I never have a pudding just a big plate of veg and potatoes and big portion of meat lol.
might haveto try some more puds

I just had a large chicken fillet tonnes of veg and around 6 smallish boiled potatoes.
probably too much as i am full to the brim. (but then I did eat a few bites of the kids pizza earlier on !!!! oooops

savoury rice, mushrooms, onions, carrots water chestnuts and chicken if you want but its just as nice without. Stir fry them using fry light, add a chicken stock cube(I find knorr are the best), you can also add chinese 2 spice powder to. Then put this in a bowl on low in the oven. Then make some soft scrambled egg and set aside stir fry some cooled boiled rice, add some soy sauce and stir fry til an even golden brone colour and the add the egg. You can either add the veg mis now and mix together in the wok or serve the ved on top of the rice.

I made carrot and swede mash and a fillet of fish of some kind (frozen thing) that I baked in the oven with salt and pepper and a bit of lemon juice. Managed about half the mash and 3 mouthfuls of fish before I'd had my fill. Quite pleased with myself really cause I've been off meals for a week or so and woke up determined to start on 3 regular meals a day and no snacking.... not easy with 6 kids urghhhh

Tes - that sounds lovely around 7pm tomorrow I am in Manchester LOL xx

Alia - Not seen you round for a bit you OK ?
xx

savoury rice, mushrooms, onions, carrots water chestnuts and chicken if you want but its just as nice without. Stir fry them using fry light, add a chicken stock cube(I find knorr are the best), you can also add chinese 2 spice powder to. Then put this in a bowl on low in the oven. Then make some soft scrambled egg and set aside stir fry some cooled boiled rice, add some soy sauce and stir fry til an even golden brone colour and the add the egg. You can either add the veg mis now and mix together in the wok or serve the ved on top of the rice.

What time you serving this up then Terri? Its gonna take me at least 15 mins to get there :8855:

Sorry Sam there wont be enough left for you Its mine its all mine ha ha ha !!!! xx

Sorry Sam there wont be enough left for you Its mine its all mine ha ha ha !!!! xx
haha I only live up the road so I'm afraid I will get there before you!

Chilli and jacket spud sounds like a popular choice.
I

chilli is my fav, i freeze it off in small pots which is just the right amount to go with a jacket, and its handy to just defrost and heat.

never thought of freesing it really I make loads in the slow cooker and do a big bwl for us and one for my parents and one for my in laws lol i think from now on they will go in the freezer, can you make it like normal !! you know mince and a tesco jar lol with peppers and onions and garlic in ? or does it have to be "special"

Oh and Sam - Thats just so unfair !!!!
Tes - I will send some of jack duckworths pigeons for some. x
Helen
x

i make it as normal, what ever your ingredients are will freeze fine !

Back