• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Totally off on one !!! What have you had/having for Tea

i have just managed my 2nd meal of the day. as i was about to have lunch i had a major dump so have not been able to eat until now. However i pulled some of my fish pie out of the freezer and its gone down well. Wanted something i knew would be ok.

mmm im a bander but fish pie is my best freind 2

Tes - that sounds lovely around 7pm tomorrow I am in Manchester LOL xx

Alia - Not seen you round for a bit you OK ?
xx

I'm ok now, was struggling with a week of picking and not having regular meals and felt totally out of control, on top of that knowing I was meeing with my surgeon and panicking thinking that I'd have gained weight with my picking really was n't helping but thankfully I did n't gain, I still lost despite my efforts of self destruction and I'm back to fight another day or another pound and another......

Thanks for asking.. today was a great day for me and I'm aiming for it to continue this way. I've been through far too much on my life time weight struggle to blow it all now and sink back into bad habbits so I've taken control now and I'm not going to let this beat me. I'm hoping that I'll reach my 5 stone target at the end of this week and that will really give me the boost I need as through all my struggles in my life the most I've ever managed to lose at one time is 5 stone and then I'd manage to put it all back on plus more and thats not going to happen this time

Alia xxx

Alia
well done I wish you luck with losing 5 stone for this week you are doing great xx

Keep going, Alia. When you slip off the bike, get back on it gf. 5 stone is no mean feat!

I missed out on Terri's delish concoction as I went to bed at 7.30pm last night. But not before making corned beef hash with a poached egg.

I have no idea what to have I hate blended food roll on friday when I can try some soft stuff (have tried a bit last night though)Naughty me

Tonight I am having pork loin steak with all fat cut off, in a chilli and marmalade marinade, broccoli and carrot and potato mash.....nomnomnomnom:D

tonight i have had sirloin steak with chilli and garlic all fat removed with 2 tiny skin on roasted potatoes(tiny spray of olive oil and garden peas. was yummy.

had home made chilli made with quorn just blended the kidney beans and mixed them in I have had 5 teaspoons and Im stuffed. doesnt seem worth cooking anything when you can eat so little lol

tonight ive had 2 cod fishcakes (oven baked) with half a tin of hienz beans.

not exciting but i like it.

tonight i am having a very small piece of monkfish part of Jonah's jacket potato lol about a spoonful, and a brocoli flouret

:d most of us seem to love chilli, we should all go out 4 a mexican meal lol ;)

Well it seems i must be bored with normal food so tonight im having the following . god knows what it will taste like but i feel i need the goodness.

small bit of steak cubed
cabbage
carrot
onion
tomatoe
small bit of pasta bows

boil it all up besides the steak with some added herbs (mixed herbs etc)

once done dry fry the steak or maybe a little olive oil untill browned.

then add the whole lot into a pan with some tikka sauce

i may come back in 45 mins and say yuk but who knows

lamp chops with red cabbage colslaw, such I ate at 100 mph and then spent the last hour with my fingers down my throat trying to disloge it ! Eewww, not the best dinner

i have rediscovered seafood sticks LOL had 4 of them as a starter and a half glass of wine my first since boxing day

Back