• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Totally off on one !!! What have you had/having for Tea

i have rediscovered seafood sticks LOL had 4 of them as a starter and a half glass of wine my first since boxing day

I went through a stage of crap sticks.
the funny thing is one night i got drunk and i knew a lady who ran a fish stall.

Well the next day she came in with my order which i couldnt remember making.

Guess what 1000 crab sticks i ordered.
although i got them fairly cheap at £70 per 1000 and eating them all i wont be ordering anymore for a while

i have rediscovered seafood sticks LOL had 4 of them as a starter and a half glass of wine my first since boxing day

hi tendersage i cant believe how well your doing...crab sticks already....and small wine...how did you feel after it, your just over a week longer post op than me...im dyin for a winexxx

Lesley I am in week 5 and on soft foods, crabsticks coulnt towards that, just take very small bites and chew well. The chilli dip was rather good on them as well. I enjoyed the wine despite it tasting a lot stronger, my taste buds seem to dislike strong flavours at present. I was not drunk after it, as it was only about 1/2 a small glass however it was a new step for me. I wanted something special last night as Jonah is now off to Chicargo for 2 weeks so wont be around for valentines day. I have also been told to think about what i want to do for my birthday next month as it will be somewhat a cheap meal out LOL

Frosty i love my seafood, its been hard not having any, i would opt for it over meat anytime as long as its GOOD seafood. so for me crabsticks are heaven at present. Of course the Monkfish was delicous as well. LOL bought 2 monkfish tails, told Jonah to only cook one and i would have a little off that, same with his potato.... lmao poor thing is now being deprived .

!k of crabsticks wow bet they filled your freezer for a while, but just think of the crabstick andsweetcorn soup you made among otherthings

Does anyone find they prefer stronger flavours now?

i do i like lively flavours now or i find meals very boring and drab.

Frosty
What was your concoction like ?

Hi I phoned Gorgia at Walsall today cause I forgot how long on puree and told her I was having probs eating puree(cause its vile) and told her I was living on Porrage and soup. She said the puree food tastes the same as if it was normal. Is she right and its just me lol The only thing I can eat that I puree is quorn chilli And I have another 2 weeks of this (4 in all)

i found flavours became intensyfied on some foods like broccolli ect, try celeriac with some low fat cream cheese in thats not too bad, and of course soups are always a good way forward, just make them a little thicker if you feel you need to

she told me that living on soup aint good lol. I have tried celeriac and didnt like it Im gonna make cauli & brocolli cheese tonight but boil till really soft then chew it alot. I have thrown that much stuff away now tring diff things. I add low fat cheese to my soups for extra protein and also add quorn. Not lost any weight either in the last 6 days and dont take to me about the loo lol even with plenty of home made veg soup

LMAO teen yeah i spent a lot of time in there as well, all that fluid. Have you tried smoothies? just make sure you add enough fluid so its liquid enough

wish I could spend loads of time in the loo only been 8 times in 5 and half weeks. Not a big fan of smoothies. I have relised I dont like blended stuff. I feel sorry for a lady i look after at work she has to have a puree diet all the time and now I now why she spits it out all the time or wont open her mouth when trying to give her meals lol

LOL thats gona be me, I hate the feel of it in my mouth. yuk!

have you tried baby food ?
i used to love my baby boys cauli cheese one lol
spoon for me spoon for you lol
x
farleys rusk - also love

I love rusk whole not mushed up lol and I dont do baby food was very rare I gave my daughter baby food used to make all my own and pop it in ice cude trays. will try soft foos at weekend done 2 weeks of puree muck by then. Will see how I go

Back