• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

triggers/lightbulb moments

serenitylove

how good are you at regonising your triggers for behaviour? i really not had a great month this past month food wise slipped into some old habbits although not enough to gain weight iv only lost 2lbs which not great , but i had a lightbulb moment have realised i have a scan booked for tomorow after bloodtests few weeks ago and an appoint in a week or so for rest of results, all to do with my fertility a subject i tend to bury in my head as it to painfull but i think its what is my trigger and since having this lightbulb moment im feeling alot more positive and bad habbits fading again

Great to know you are taking control of a very painful subject Serenity and good luck with the appointment

Jay xx

Wishing you all the very best with your upcoming tests Serenity. Try to stay positive and very well done for recognising a trigger and coping with it :)

Hello there

My Lightbulb moment (if u can call it that) is when I step onto the scales and have gained the extra pounds, and also when I lost the 4 stone I did I bought some new trousers from a well known store and when they start to get uncomfortable I think.......time to cut back MeJules LOL.

Good luck & all the best - MeJulie xx

its an amazing moment when those moments happen..... use them and remember them so as to help you , well done on your success so far.
my other half has lightbulb moments, stood in the chip shop last week waiting to get served (family shop not for me calm down everyone) when we saw a poster showing all the different fish , the other half knowing i dont like fish asked if i had ever eaten any of those i pointed to a yellow sole saying "yeah had that one...... " followed by "oh no it was an arrrs not a yellow!!!!!!" by the time the light bulb came on the shop was in hysterics......
made me smile god i love her......

I came back from watching my dad have chemo and it wasn't until I was dumping badly from 2 chocolates that I realised I should have had plan in place to pre~empt that behavior cos I shoulda seen it coming a mile off. But i get so wrapped up in the hate of the situation I think I want to feel awful so I don't feel so much mental anguish. And when it happens I don't care about me, I probably hate me and want to punish me and I can do that in spades now!

It's very good that you spotted the cause of your anxiety, you just have to find another way to deal with it! And it's such a good idea to spot it before not after a binge!

Hope all goes well for you and that you're worrying over nothing.
All the best

Back