• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Sleeve Op

BrianT

Illegitimis nil carborund
Hi Brian,

Just to let you know Caren is a super skinny sleever who made it to goal some time ago. I see her occasionally in some of the "other" sleever groups on other places online (not here) with her incredibly slim new profile photo !!

I think she's too busy off out enjoying her slender new life to post so much now !!!

I am one of those like you who still has a few stone to go, so probably need to pop back on here a bit more often for my own accountability. :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
Sharon
Thanks Sharon, always good to hear that those who went through it at the same time(ish) are doing well. :)

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Thanks Denise, I still check in everyday but rarely post unless there is something I can add to. I'm not unhappy at the weight I'm at but know I need to do more, although everyone tells me I'll be scrawny if I lose anymore :) never thought I'd here anybody say that. I hear ya with the skin thing though.
Glad to hear your doing well and happy with your lot. If you see/hear Caren give her my best. XXX

Will do Brian :) She is still "our Caren" but just a much happier, slim version. We will be friends for life so we have a lot to thank this site for. take care, sweets xxx :)