• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Trying to get moving

Despite still being tired (I'm four weeks post op) and having a bad knee and back, I've decided that I have to get moving more. So I'm doing ten minutes on my treadmill three or four times a day. Not fast, and not far, but at least I'm starting to move more.

I even walked to the post office today - which is something I haven't been able to do for a long time! Woohoo, get me! xx
:whacky068:

That is wonderful hun, good for you, just be gentle on yourself and keep an even pace.

More power to ya, people who start an exercise program early on usually have great weight loss, sometimes less loose skin and general feel better for it.

Nic;)

Thats great , a little bit of gentle exercise will help you along i'm sure :)

Well done hun, I am getting a Wii fit next week, so hope to get moving with that, I plan to just listen to my body and do as much as it lets me do.

Well done on starting your exercise, now just remember not to do too much.... Superman wears his pants on top of his trousers, not a good look for you am sure xxx

Heya! :wavey:
Good for you for starting an exercise programme :D
Mimsie - I have got a wii-fit and the wii-fit plus and I love it, you can keep an eye on your weight on there too. I enjoy playing the balance games...whoever invented it was a genius becase they have made exercise fun- it rocks!!
Xxx em xxX

Thanks everyone. I've already had a nice walk on my treadmill this morning, walking a little faster, although I'm not going to overdo it. I'm off to the hospital at 11 (for my glaucoma) so may not get my lunchtime walk in, but will definitely be back on it this afternoon. Hurray! xx

Back