• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

trying to message silversurfer

newgal

i am trying to message the member silversurfer as they have given so much good advice to peeps on this site and i think they could really help me as i dont think i am doing very well, but it wont let me send any messages or maybe i am just too blonde to work out how to message on this forum lol please help someone .. x

think you may have to post some more , not sure if you have to have certain amounts of posts to contact members.

I think you have to have a minimum of 50 posts (or something like that) before you can contact a member. But someone more technical will be along soon to advise you.

Normally to contact a member, click on their username and it gives you options, one of them being to send a PM

Hope this helps.

Yup i think it is 50 posts, if i was you i'd message like crazy and get your numbers up...

And you are right, silversurfer gives some very good advice! He has been quiet the last week or so though so not sure if he's gone away on his hols or something???

if silversurfers away is there anything we can help u with hun? x

Hello :)

As the others have said, you need 50 posts before you can PM anyone. Get posting around the site and you will soon be up to the magic 50.

SS hasnt posted for a couple of days. Hopefully he'll be back soon x

thank u all for your help :) will try and post more but to be honest i am more of a reader than a psoter everyone else seems to have much more intresting stuff to say than i have:)

thank u all for your help :) will try and post more but to be honest i am more of a reader than a psoter everyone else seems to have much more intresting stuff to say than i have:)

Whatever Silver Surfer can help with ... I'm sure we can too. He's one of many who have had a bypass and he's as medically qualified as the rest of us ;). No matter how stupid you believe your question to be - just ask it; we won't laugh.

Back