• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back home

BigDave99

a second chance at life
I everybody got home this morning following my successful gastric bypass at Spire Manchester, everything was as planned and the consultant seemed happy with how it went.
Trying to get to grips with liquid diet for a few days but have been struggling even to think about food.
Thanks for all the pre messages of support they were a big help.

BigDave

Well done Dave!! Glad you're home.

Fantastic news Dave! so pleased it's all gone well for you :). looking forward to hearing how your wls journey progresses! x

Great to hear off you dave, been thinking of you, bet you can't believe your done now, how you feeling xxx

Glad your home Dave and that things went well x

Well done glad ur all done lookin forward to hearing ur great weight losses :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thats awesome! Im glad that everything went well for you! Good luck with your liquid diet and recovering :)

yippee! another one bites the dust!,oops no dust for you dave ,liquids only!,so pleased for you , hope your feeling as well as possible ,,,,,let your new life commence! xxxxxxxx

Well done, bet you are glad to be home. It's so good to be back in your own bed isn't it? Bet you slept well last night:)

Hope all goes well over the next few days, I'm trying to get to grips with what meds to take when! Didn't realise there'd be quite so many of them:confused: Keep walking lol.

all the best dave glad ur all done and dusted just take each stage easy and dont rush anything and u will soon be reaping the rewards of the surgery
regards steve

I everybody got home this morning following my successful gastric bypass at Spire Manchester, everything was as planned and the consultant seemed happy with how it went.
Trying to get to grips with liquid diet for a few days but have been struggling even to think about food.
Thanks for all the pre messages of support they were a big help.

BigDave

:wave_cry:Welcome to the bench Dave:)

How's it going now you're 2 weeks post-op?

How was your first week? I think we had the same surgery date, I'm just across the pond! I'm getting sick of the liquids, can't wait for the soft food!

Aw, welcome to the other side xx I had my op done at the Spire in Manchester too - everyone was just sooooo lovely xx did you have Mr Ammori??

Back