• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy Bug..........Help

Hey Brucey ;)

Im feeling much better now, took an anti sickness tablet and im alive again lol

And dont scare the sh!te outa me by telling me about tummys moving up the ways through bands and what not :eek: I dont wanna know that or i'd be in the canal lol

And NO im not pregnant, I could tell you how I know but im sure you dont want to know :giggle: if your anything like my daddy you leave all that talk to the women lol

Thats great news Yums, glad your feeling a bit better, dont jump in the canal, its probably polluted enough as it is lol ;)

and yep like your Daddy i dont wana know about all that womans stuff either.

Thanks Margaret :)

I meant to txt you back and I forgot, Im going to the meeting, I dont think the parking is free at The Days Inn, I stayed there about 2 years ago and I think we paid for parking, its a sh!t hotel, ah well it cant be helped, looking forward to meeting you :D
Hi Kate
It will be nice to meet you to . The woman that give me the information said it was free parking , I think shes one of the leaders . The woman that is coming with me is waiting for a band so shes looking for information aswell . When I feel sick I take flat lemonade with sugar its very good .Take care .
Margaret xx

Back