• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TV My Big Fat Operation 6/3/12

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
Just found this

"12 Super-obese patients go under the knife to get rid of their mega flab" (their words not mine)

Tuesday 6th March 9pm BIO
The channel numbers are
Sky 156
Virgin 242

Heres the link. You might be able to watch the full episode on line after the programme has aired

About - My Big Fat Operation on Bio.

Looks like these hospitals will be shown Chelsea & Westminster, St. Richards Chichester, Birmingham Heartlands and Wittington Hospital

woop! thanks :) xxx

Looks like these hospitals will be shown Chelsea & Westminster, St. Richards Chichester, Birmingham Heartlands and Wittington Hospital

Our bariatric nurse at the Whittington mentioned this was being filmed a few months ago .... they even filmed one of the support meetings (fortunately I missed that one -- hoorah! -- not sure I really would want my big fat 'pre-op' body on screen !!!).

I also do not have Sky, nor Virgin Media, nor any form of digital TV (yet !!!!) ....... but if it is downloadable online I will try to do that.

The series features the work of MR Guy Slater for a change, will be nice to see a different face to Shaw Summers for a change.

Paul. MR Slaters 1002 bypass patient.

its in the planner and series link, i love watching things like this so i know what to expect

thanks for this hun...i have it on series link xx

Bio isn't on our virgin package :( gutted!

Really strange, but although I used to be obsessed with watching these type of shows, I just can't face them any more.
Think it's too hard for me to see the people and realise that that was me. Looking back, I can't believe I allowed myself to get to that point :(

watching supersize vs superskinny on channel 4 at the moment, love it, got the other one on record later too :) xxx

Caren said:
watching supersize vs superskinny on channel 4 at the moment, love it, got the other one on record later too :) xxx

I am watching supersize at the moment too. Must be so hard being super morbidly obese :(

I am watching supersize at the moment too. Must be so hard being super morbidly obese :(
he has a bmi of 83!!!!!! bless him :(

Caren said:
he has a bmi of 83!!!!!! bless him :(

I know :(. And only 25, with 2 mini strokes in his teens. So sad x

i missed the start , is there a bio+1 ???

Back