• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my big fat operation on now bio channel

I've just watched this and it's made me really uncertain on whether I want to have a bypass. The operation scares me and I'm struggling with how my life is going to be after. I have so many ups and down days about this operation. X

I've just watched this and it's made me really uncertain on whether I want to have a bypass. The operation scares me and I'm struggling with how my life is going to be after. I have so many ups and down days about this operation. X

The op does look scary when seen on the telly.. but i just wanted to say i am so happy i had my bypass.. im 7 stone lighter and feel great... my quality of life has improved by 100% ad i feel great. i eat healthier and more than i thought i would be able to eat.... im a happy bunny.

Best thing to do is ask all the questions you want to ask... doesnt matter how silly you think they are and do your research.
i was absolutely crapping it thinking of this op... but looking back... i have no idea what i was worried about xx
Good luck hun xx

I think there will no more operation watching on tv for me. Lol. You have done amazing. How long did it take you to lose the weight? X

Back