• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ultrasound

phatmomma

Don't start getting excited i am not in the pudding club.....

Today i've to go for an ultrasound on my liver to see what damage has been done to it, although the doctor thinks its only minimal (caused by my diabetes and me being a crap diabetic). I'll be glad when i have my operation and don't need to worry about it as much, hopefully it will go into remission.

So anyhow am off to the hospital (lucky for me its the one i work in so no parking charges and not losing much time out of work), am flipping hungry as i've not eaten since 6 last night as it has to be a fasting scan.... God i hope the pre op isn't gonna make me as grumpy as i feel now without me breakfast inside me :)

I'll let you know what happens, i will be asking the radiographer if i have a big liver by the way lol x

all the best girl,
not long for you now soon you too will be on the losers bench
regards steve x

Hope all goes well for you Julie

Good luck hun, xx

hope it works out and you get your op very soon xxx

how did you get on Julie?

Hi and thanks for the lovely replies...

So i had me scan, he spent five minutes looking for me gall bladder fruitlessly as i don't have one (as he discovered to his annoyance - apparently my gp should have told him) err i had it out 9 yrs ago and had a different gp then lol...

So anyway i have a fatty liver but it's not big, its the only thing on me that is 'average' size. Slight bit of damage but thats caused by my diabetes.... He'll send the results to my doctor within the next couple of weeks xx

Back