• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

now i'm really confused

tesmaralda

:confused:had a letter this morning from my gps telling me to make a non urgent appointment, as you can guess my heart sunk into my feet like a lead balloon. Phoned and waited with baited breath to be told that the hospital have requested my gp organise a ultrasound of my gall bladder so that they knoww wether to take it out or not. Does this mean the hospital are so confident that i'll get my surgery they're ploughing ahead with things, should i get my hopes up and presume funding or wait and see what gp says on thursday omg i thought being a mom and wife was confusing and complicated but this wins hands down by miles:sigh::sigh::confused::sigh::sigh:

Hiya

I would liek to say it does sound positive, but I think you should wait and see what your GP says on Thursday, hopefully he/she will know more.......

Good Luck

I agree with Mandy, its a positive step. I cant see that they would be interested in your gall bladder unless they expected you to have the surgery.

Fingers crossed for you xx

I think its a positive step, they would not waste time and money on a scan if they were not confident you would be having surgery...xx

I agree with the others i think this is a possitive step- as the other have said, I don't think they would be interested in your gall bladder unless you are having the surgery.
Think possitive, PMA rules!! :D
Good luck,
Xxx Lizzie xxX

It does sound like a step in the right direction, but wait until Thursday for a more clear picture.
Fingers crossed for you!

Kerry-Ann
xx

thanks to you all as you've probably gathered i don't do the waiting game three times today my hubby took the phone off me and told me to wait til the end of the week just spent 3 hours cooluring santa in and has it helped no not at all but the santa does look good on the wall lol

They don't call us patients for nothing! :rolleyes: :hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

Xxx Lizzie xxX

wait until you have the gps word, then you will know for sure. it must be hard not to get your hopes up though. fingers crossed for you.
Kind regards R x

Back