• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UNBELIEVABLE

Mrs Quiggle

Can not believe that after almost 3 years and a heart attack that this is the final weekend before my new life begins on Monday. I really don't think that I could have done this without all the support from my absolutely brilliant husband and kids, my employers who are being fab about it and everyone on here.

Going to the support group at St.Georges the other week was a big break through for me too on the nerves side of things. I really couldn't have done this on my own though so thank you everyone who has helped me through it. I've been a member of another forum which is more band orientated for the last 3 years so I'm so glad to have found you all on this one.

I'm still nervous of course and still wondering if I'm doing the right thing but I know that's pretty normal even at this stage. It all feels more surreal than anything. I have hundreds of people praying for me through church and I know I'll be fine.

Just wanted to say thanks really. :love::thankyou:

good luck hun im now home with very little pain shaw summers was excelant with me hospital staff ace

aww mrsq you will be fine and we will all be here,
to hear all about your opp, wishing you all the best, you will be fine for mon. x x x x

Its very exciting!! You deserve this :) Cant wait to hear your story on the other side. Nerves are natural and show that you dont take this lightly.

Best of luck xxx

hey Mrs Q, wishing you all the luck in the world for Monday, you will be fine :) xxx

The others have said it all - best of luck for Monday Mrs Q

Best of luck for Monday, I hope it all goes well and you have a speedy recovery. :)

All the best hunni , enjoy your weekend before your new life begins xx

Good luck for Monday, looking forward to reading all your post op updates xx

Love to you and the family.

Back