• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A very big thank you

jaxx

My journey since joining the forum hasn't been an easy or a particularly happy one and I have moaned a lot on this forum when I've been depressed. I just wanted to say a big big thank you to everyone who posted support and help during my dark times.

Just to update you all, currently I can eat most things with ease as long as I remember to chew which I do sometimes forget. I'm feeling much happier about my bypass now and no longer regret having it done.

I couldn't have got through the past 3 months without you all and your kind and generous support and I just wanted to acknowledge that. I hope to be around to help support all the pre bypassers through their journey and I hope I can repay some of the kindness that's been shown to me.

Attachments

• thank_you_comment_graphic_01.jpg
    thank_you_comment_graphic_01.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 17
I think your support is going to be invaluable to so many people Jaxx, including myself! Purely because you've not had an easy ride, you have a wealth of emotions and experiences to draw from....

Thanks for sticking around xxx

Glad you're feeling better. I think that you have already given as much support and advice to others, including myself, as you have recieved in return x x

So pleased you are feeling much better Jaxx. You had a really rough start to your journey and can bring all that experience forward to help anyone else having a rough time. Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Glad youre feeling better and finding everything easier xx

What a lovely message.

I'm so glad you're feeling better.

xxx

It's so good to hear you sounding so much better and happier. Keep up the good work - you will do wonderfully xx

So glad you are on the journey now and are happier about the bypass :))) I am sure you will be brilliant at supporting us pre-oppers when our time comes, thanks in advance lol xxxxxx

So glad to hear you're feeling positive about your bypass now Jaxx :)

Good to hear you are feeling better about things, you have helped as many people as have helped you. We all support one another and thats why we love it here...keep up the great work x

Thanks for all your kind words.

I'm going through a major weight loss stall at the minute but I know what I need to do to kick start it. Get off my arse! lol

My journey since joining the forum hasn't been an easy or a particularly happy one and I have moaned a lot on this forum when I've been depressed. I just wanted to say a big big thank you to everyone who posted support and help during my dark times.

Just to update you all, currently I can eat most things with ease as long as I remember to chew which I do sometimes forget. I'm feeling much happier about my bypass now and no longer regret having it done.

I couldn't have got through the past 3 months without you all and your kind and generous support and I just wanted to acknowledge that. I hope to be around to help support all the pre bypassers through their journey and I hope I can repay some of the kindness that's been shown to me.

So glad you're feeling better Jaxx!

:)

So glad to hear things are going well Jaxx. I'm glad you're finally enjoying your bypass and reaping the benfits x

Back