• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Unhappy insides

Nellyphant

My entire insides have been very grumpy these past 2 days. Everything has been smooth, liquid or puree but I've struggled getting anything in and feel sick most of the time. Anyone have any wisdom on this? I haven't been 'for a number 2' since Friday. Could this be a cause?

Maybe you are not drinking enough, hun? I think drinking plenty of water may help you go to the loo.
Peppermint tea is great for upset tummies... other than that I'm not sure why you feel this way :z Yesterday, I felt sick most of the day and I had only eaten a drop of soup, I felt like something was wedged in my throat but I hadn't eaten food so not sure what caused that, maybe a touch of heartburn or something.
I hope you feel better soon x

Not going to the toilet could make you feel like that, i used to get an uncomfortable lower stomach when I needed a wee, it didn't feel like it used to. I have prune juice almost every day now and prune fat free yoghurts, really help. Without the prune i can't go even after 9 months stilla problem. xx

Probably I can eat normally when in bunged up but far less & yes feel strange inside if I've not been for a few days. I nibble dried prunes (prefer them to the juice) or pop a dulcoease or two to ease things a couple of times a week. On the whole my failing is the liquid intake still not got that totally right 11mths out but as with the weight it's a continual work in progress.

Back