• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update 13 weeks post bypass , plus picture

H12

Have lost over 4 and a half stone, and the hospital say l have lost more than they predict in the first 3 months, so we are all pleased.
Have joined the gym and try to get there at least 4 times a week, I,m doing aqua aerobics! Swimming and have worked up to 30 mins on the treadmill.
Have had no problems with the operation or eating, l seem to be able to eat anything but in much smaller amounts, which is always what l wanted out of this operation. Have had a few meals out and just choose wisely and eat less, or take some home! We went away for my birthday in September and l managed staying in a hotel.
To all you who are pre op , this is the best thing l have ever done for myself and totally worth it, to all us post op thank you for all the support and inspiration in the early days.
HelenXx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 184
You're looking great Helen - I'm same as you, can eat pretty much anything, although tastes have definitely changed - for the better!

Wow you are looking great well done I'm having a bypass 2 weeks today hope I have the same success as you

Fantastic difference hon :) Well done :)

Looking Great!!!
also not being rude but being a little more mature than some other members, I really like that as I am an older 'bander' and often wonder did I leave it too late..lots of people tell me as you get older you cannot loose weight..well you just blew that theory out of the window
You go Girl!!!!!!!!:553:

What a difference already! imagine in a years time. Well done :) x

You look fabulous Helen the change in you is dramatic. We'll done you :D x

You look great Helen. Really great. You may recall you were a couple of weeks behind me at St A's. My experience has been just like your's - i've lost 4.5stone, can eat most things now (just smaller amounts) and feel great. I totally agree with what you say - that the result is exactly what I wanted from the operation. Long may it continue for us. Good to hear from you again xxx

Well done, looking fab x

Fantastic, totally impressed with your commitment to exercising! need to give myself a kick up the backside and do some. X

You have given me a great boost I have the bypass on Tuesday and I am quite determined to stick to the rules this is my chance at 55 to do something to change my life looking at you and how you are doing is very positive thank you .

Back