• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update, 5 weeks post op

annemieke_loves

Hi all, just a quick update, I'm 5 weeks post op today, time flies!
So I started pre op at 122,5 kg
Day of op 117,5
And today 107,3

Yay I'm nearly at the weight I was at the start of my second pregnancy! (daughter will be 3 next month!)

I feel y loss is slowish but steady at the moment,so I'm well pleased so far. I never even feel hungry! On Saturday my parents and sisters are coming over for a day, I haven't seen my parents In 5 weeks, and my sisters for 3 months, wonder if they notice a difference?

Fabulous! :-D xx

Good steady progress. Are you getting ready for normal food now?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thats great going Annie! that's well over 2st in just over month yayyyyy :)

Thanks guys! Met up with a friend today,whom I hadn't seen I. 5 weeks,and she was stunned,she said she can really see a result already (I don't myself lol)

I'm def ready for normal foods,started softs today,glad to be off the mush

We never do see it, not immediacy anyway but it's great when somebody else does ... even better when they don't know you have had WLS. It makes me giggle when people look at me two or three times before they say Ohhh its you hehe or even better when they don't recognise you at all :)

Normal foods ... Yummy. I'm stating on thicker liquids today so looking forward to that :D x

Wow well done. I am sure your family will see a difference. Have a great time with them... And I bet eating real food again feels great, it did for me. X

What an achievement, I am sure they will notice.

Have you had your first band fill yet?

I am a week post op and feeling positive and better already from the pounds lost :)

What a journey you have been on. You are an inspiration to all.

I had my lap band a week ago, and it makes me feel so hopeful when I read storied like yours.

:)

What an achievement, I am sure they will notice.

Have you had your first band fill yet?

I am a week post op and feeling positive and better already from the pounds lost :)[/QUOTE

Glad to hear you're feeling well! I've had a bypass,and I feel much better than I thought I would!!

Was in a charity shop today, and found a love floaty top, size 20 and it fitted very comfortably with space to spare,instead of the 24 I was before!! My trousers are getting loose too,but don't want to buy new ones uet

Hi, so had my parents and sisters over today. My parents straightaway said looked good and lost weight! As expected, my sisters didnt mention anything, silly moo's!

Back