• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update

Lyn8124

Journeying to the real me
I haven't been able to get online for a few weeks cos phone extension cable snapped. I'm at my parents' today and thought I'd update.

I quit smoking ten days ago and am on pre-op diet six days. The first day I was was meant to start I failed plus the day after and was cursing myself and having my first major wobble where I was gonna cancel the whole thing. Then suddenly I was feeling really positive and like I can do this lol. It really IS a rollercoaster ride!:D

For some reason I feel fatter today than before I started.:confused: I have stuck to my allowed foods 100% since Friday 23rd and havent had a fag since sun 18th!:eek: I am really proud of myself.

I fly to Leeds on Monday at 7am and I'll be having my pre-op tests then the operation transformation on Tues 3rd. Only 5 days to go and six til op. Hospital should be writing out this week with my admission details.:)

I am so relieved I have finally made a decision and I know I am doing the right thing. :bliss:

damn i meant to add this to my thread no going back but i mustve clicked new instead of post reply lol.

That's fantastic about the smoking! Are you going to try and quit completely after the op? It must be hard quitting smoking and not being able to munch on your fave foods , you should be really proud of yourself!! Xx

OMG - what a tough ride. quitin smokin and doing the pre-op diet!! i think you doing really well and you shouldn't be beating yourself up. well done and good luck xx

woop!!! Well done on the smoking :) and good luck with the op :) xxx

Back