• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update 3,5 months post bypass

annemieke_loves

Haven't been one here for a while,my apologies! Just wanted to give a quick update. So I'm 3,5 months post bypass now, and I have achieved my first goal of getting under 100 kg! So I have set myself the target of 90 kg next!

At first consultation in may 124.5 kg
Start of pre op diet. 122.5 kg
Day of op. 117.5 kg
3,5 months post op. 97 kg

Wow that's amazing. Well done. I'm 8 wks out. Started at 127kg and am 105kg today. Can't wait to go under 100!!
What's your end target!

Ah,thanks, you're doing great yourself too! I find that I don't lose for about 10 days, then lose quite a bit. I'm feeling amazing, best thing I've done! I want to end up around 80 kg, I'd be happy with that, as I think that would suit my height and frame,and I can't imagine being less than that lol!
Where do you want to end up?

80kg is what the dietician said. I can't imagine getting below 90 but I'll try!! I'm 5'7". How tall are you?

How are you doing now?

I'm 96kg and about a size 18

You must be almost at goal

Oh wow, we'll done!!! I'm 5 months post op now, and lost exactly 5 stone. I feel so much happier and healthier! I'm 90.9 kg now, so nearly at my second goal of 90 kg. when I'm at 90 I'm setting my new goal at 85 kg, which I last weighed nearly 10 years ago when I first met my husband!! Weight loss is slowing down a bit now though, but it's changed my life

Great results folks. I'm 5.5 months out and down 42kg. Lost 82kg since I stared my journey 2 and a bit years ago.

Loss is definitely slowing but the weeks I don't loose weight I definitely change shape and lose inches. 3.5kg to go to till I hit my target but think ill beat that by a couple of stone.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Great results folks. I'm 5.5 months out and down 42kg. Lost 82kg since I stared my journey 2 and a bit years ago.

Loss is definitely slowing but the weeks I don't loose weight I definitely change shape and lose inches. 3.5kg to go to till I hit my target but think ill beat that by a couple of stone.

Wow, that's amazing, well done! What is your goal weight?

Wow, that's amazing, well done! What is your goal weight?

Initially it was 120kg but think ill change that to 110 or 100 depending how January goes. I was 206 in August 2011 so anything mores a bonus.

Initially it was 120kg but think ill change that to 110 or 100 depending how January goes. I was 206 in August 2011 so anything mores a bonus.

Amazing,well done! My goal would be 80 kg, not sure of that's achievable though, as I can't remember being that weight ever!

What was your highest weight? I was told roughly 30% loss from your heaviest, but everyone's differant and it's all down to the effort you put into it.
We've still got a good 4 months of the honeymoon period left. I've still to phase in exercise, I'm kind if relying on it to shift the last bit.

That's great numbers. I suppose its a case of getting to where we want to be. Anything is achievable within reason. Good luck.

Back