• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Dawn (Deeby)

RoseA

Just had a text from Dawn - she's OK and everything went very well. She's a bit spaced out on morphine at the mo and will be in contact again tomorrow when she feels more alive.

Hope she is back home and recovering comfortably soon x Thanks Rose and please pass my love and best wishes

arghh thanks for update, speedy recovery vibes being sent her way x

hi kelly how are you getting on losing the weight by yourself ,x x i was reading your story and so wish you didnt have such a horriable time xx

hi Rose how are you i saw the pictures of your hoils it look lovely hope you and your husband had i good time xxplease let dawn know i kept my fingers crossed for her a and was wondering how she was x

hi Rose how are you i saw the pictures of your hoils it look lovely hope you and your husband had i good time xxplease let dawn know i kept my fingers crossed for her a and was wondering how she was x

Hi Ruth - last day of our hols tomorrow, we return home on Saturday. We've had an awesome day today and I'm sitting here now trying to let my poor little pouch digest tonight's dinner before I go to bed... I'm stuffed !!

I will pass on everyone's good wishes to Dawn tomorrow.

Glad everything went ok dawn - hope you have a smooth and speedy recovery. Looking forward to following you journey.

Linski xxx

brilliant news - hope she comes round soon! sending luving hugs hun and wishing you a speedy recovery xxx

Back