• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dawn (Deeby) is doing really well

RoseA

Just been to see Dawn in hospital - she is in great spirits, having a laugh and a joke, and positively leapt out of bed ! I also met her lovely husband who is very supportive and has taken next week off work to look after their 7yr old daughter and enable Dawn to concentrate on recovering. She's been told she might go home tomorrow and I think it's very likely.

I passed on everyone's best wishes and Dawn is looking forward to catching up with you all when she's home.

Aw thats lovely news Rose, I hope she comes home tomorrow and then she can relax and recover in peace, I find hospital really really noisy lol X

Great news another one of our flock on the losers bench.:)

Thanks for the update Rose, glad to hear she will be home soon. Like dottychic, I found it very difficult to rest in hospital as it was so noisy....nothing like being back in your own home & bed. I hope she has an uneventful recovery xxx

Brilliant news and so pleased Dawn is doing so well... love and hugs always Dawn xxx

Hoping you are home today Dawn and sending love and hugs for a restful recovery...

Thinking of you xxx

Glad she is feeling so good and hope she gets out tomorrow for some well earned r and r!

Another one to shove us up the losers bench xxx

Back