• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update from Newbie Susie

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Hi guys,

Just had a phone call from Susie, as she had her surgery on Wednesday. She's doing fine, the surgery went well and apart from a couple of little niggles she's feeling ok.

She's not liking her drain, which is causing her pain, but hopefully that will come out soon :jelous: She's also not allowed any fluids until tomorrow so she's feeling a bit dry of mouth!

She's going for her barium today, and should be out on Monday.

I will email her the posts from this thread, so that when she comes out on Monday she can read them all :D

Great news! so glad they didnt cancel on her again. Please give her my best wishes for a speedy recovery. x

welcome her to the losers for me please :) so glad everything has gone well for her

FINALLY!!!! So glad to hear the that she is doing okay. Roll on Monday Susie. Hope to hear from you soon.

Take care & rest up. Welcome to the losing side.

Nic:):)

thank you so much everyone for threads. made me feel warm and fuzzy. drain side still alittle painful but am doing ok. have to get rid of water retention now from IV.
Love susie

Back