• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UPDATE ON MARGARET

Ahh what a relief, i've been thinking about her loads, thanks for letting us know xxx

That's fab news, i've been thinking about her,So glad she's ok x:D

Brilliant news, i did ask Margaret to ask her sister to let me know she's okay via facebook. If i get any other news i'll pass it on too xxx

Hi Guys
Just to let you all know i had a quick text from Margaret and she has had her surgery and all seems well xx

aathan276676em1.gif

Thank you so much for the update!

Great to hear all went well.
Please send Margaret my best wishes and hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Pinkyxx

This is great news - send my love to Margaret and tell her congratulations she is now a loser!!!!!!!

hi all i have spoken to margaret several times today she is feeling really good at the moment no pain as such and has been up and about walking and is full of sprit ( not the alcoholic type lol) all is good for her will be talking again in the morning so i pass on any info to you all
regards steve

Margaret hope your on the road to a speedy recovery - sending gentle hugs with fairy dust xx

hi galic girl spoke to margaret at 8 this morning she is really well and allowed tea and juice today and allowed out tomorow to here hotel till she flys home on saturday she sends her love
regards steve

Back