• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on my journey

chillie

I had my bypass on the 29/11/2012,went to my surgeons follow up appt on tues and I am pleased to say I am doing well so far,apart from slightly low vit d,but he has prescribed me max strength dose,anyway I started my journey at 21 stone,started dieting sept 2012 and on the day of my op. I weighed in at 19 stone,I am now 9 weeks post op and I now weigh 16 stone,I have gone from size 26/28 to size 18/20,I feel like a new woman,so much more energy,and actually enjoy clothes shopping now as more choice,I first went for wls in 2009,but didn't go thru with it as I was scared,but then spent time researching about it,I made big changes to my eating habits before hand to see if I could really cope and I am glad I did as i feel you need to really be prepared as it is life changing,it's still early days for me yet but I can already feel the health benefits and I have just turned 40,but they say life begins at 40 and I am starting to believe this xxx

Wow well done, so pleased for you. I was wondering how you were doing. I got put on Mr Es list today so hopefully op in approx 8wks.
So please to hear its all going well x

Back